Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My First Blog Entry

Good Morning Everyone,

I am totally excited as this is my first attempt at Blogging.
So if I can talk, guess I can blog! So, pull up a chair, and
bring your coffee cup, and visit awhile!

We woke up this morning to see it "Snowing!" I hail from
Michigan so snow is not amazing to me. Infact, my son
called to say that he has so much snow at this point,
(Grand Rapids, Michigan) that he has no room to put it.
They can hardly see out of their living room window!
This is definitely why we moved to North Carolina.
There is no school here today, so hubby and I are
just enjoying some morning quiet time. Of course, we
have been up since 5:am, our usual rising time!

Today, history is truly being made. Within a few hours
we will have a new President of the United States. May
God Bless Barack OBama and his family.

My grandchildren just called to say they are already dressed and
going outside to play in the snow! They are so excited! My
daughter said she is going to take pictures, and even their
little dog is loving the snow! Fun, fun!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Fran



1 comment:

  1. Fran, welcome to the world of blogland! I will add your link to my blog --- thank you for your comment on Gracious Hospitality!

    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete